with Mary Dollar
Choose the Class Pass
that works best for you!
use anytime within 3 months
Drop in 1 class - $20
4 class pass - $17/class
6 class pass - $16/class
8 class pass - $15/class
- Energetic, Friendly and Fun! Mary Dollar’s samba dance classes are authentic and accessible to all levels, with an “easy to follow” format for all to enjoy!
- Get in the groove, sweat and swing to a variety of Afro-Brazilian and samba rhythms, while improving your dance technique and performance skills.
- Learn basic technique, samba footwork, hip movements, arm styling & fun choreography that will boost your confidence on the dance floor!
- The class includes full body warm-up, stretching and floor mat exercises.
- Wear comfortable clothing and soft-soled shoes and bring a floor mat and towel.
- You’ll have so much fun, you’ll forget you’re getting a great workout!
About the instructor:
Mary Dollar, Artistic Director of Samba do Coraçao, has an extensive background in dance, including ballet, jazz, modern, Afro-Brazilian, Brazilian Samba & Dunham Technique. With over 20 years of professional dancing and teaching experience, she has studied with master teachers in Brazil and the USA and has received numerous awards over the years for her choreography, visuals and costume design, including, "Carnaval SF Grand Champion". "Best Brazilian Group" and the "Special Achievement Award" for her services/ contributions to the SF Carnaval community.
Questions about the class? Feel free to call Mary at (415) 509 - 7854.